Funza Lushaka bursary beneficiaries Cant Apply For BEEI School Assistant Jobs : Through the Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI), there’ll be thousands of South African youth being hired as school assistants. Unfortunately, Funza Lushaka bursary holders can’t apply, here’s why.
Funza Lushaka bursary beneficiaries Cant Apply For BEEI School Assistant Jobs : The Department of Education will be employing teacher assistants again but if you look at the requirements, students who are funded by Funza Lushaka will not qualify for these jobs.
One of the requirements for the school assistant jobs is that must not be receiving NSFAS or Funza Lushaka Bursaries.
Even if you aren’t funded by Funza Lushaka or NSFAS, if you’re a student, you still won’t qualify as the main requirement for the assistant positions is that you not be employed, studying or in training.
The rest of the requirements to be eligible for the positions are as follows:
- Must be ages 18-35 years and must not be 36 years before 31 March 2022, except for LSEN schools where age is not a limit.
- Must live within the area where the school is located
- Only one person will be considered per household
- People receiving social grants such as R350 SRD grant, disability, and child grant.
- Must not have a criminal record
- Must meet the category requirements per job.
Teacher assistants are employed to help around schools so that teaching and learning can run more smoothly especially while the education system experiences disruptions due to Covid-19.
There are +- 192 000 positions available for Education Assistants (EAs) and there are +- 95 000 General School Assistants (GSAs) positions.
Applications will be closing on 10 October 2021. To find out how applications work, CLICK HERE.
Funza Lushaka bursary beneficiaries Cant Apply For BEEI School Assistant Jobs