Evds Registration Portal – Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) Self Registration
Evds Registration Portal – The Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) Self Registration is on going as we speak, on this blog post you will see more detail on how to register or apply for it.
Evds Registration Portal – Who must register?
- All Healthcare Workers (public & private) who intend to be vaccinated in Phase I
- From 16 April citizens aged 60 years and older (Minister Zweli Mkhize launch of registration for citizens above 60)
- From 1 July citizens aged 50 years and older
- From 1August persons aged between 35 and 50years
- From 20 August persons aged between 18 and 35 years
should enroll on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) on http://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/
Please direct questions to Support email: [email protected](link sends e-mail)
What will the information be used for?
Information submitted during registration will be used to:
- Identify eligible vaccination beneficiaries
- Plan supply of vaccines and ancillary items
- Allocate beneficiaries to their nearest available service point
- Communicate with enrolled individuals about the vaccination program, including but not limited to:
- where they will be vaccinated
- follow-up vaccination appointments.
Evds Registration Portal – What do you need to register?
Evds Registration Portal – General Instructions
Download the user manual for general instructions.