Recruitment for Library Assistants in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federal state comprising of seven emirates, each ruled by a hereditary emir. The constituent members of the UAE are Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain. The economy of the UAE is one of the most diversified in the world and ranks as the 26th largest economy in the world. The country has a high standard of living and is classified
The country has increasing number of immigrants from all over the globe everyday due to its ever growing economy and its welcoming arm to immigrants. The country has series of immigration program set asides for people to move and work in the country. Working in the country just got lot easier due to the fact that the recruitment process is free of any discrimination whatsoever.
We’re indeed super excited to bring to your notice this amazing opportunity for work in the country as we have growing and renowned employers in the country who are currently seeking for hardworking, capable, and reliable individuals to join their growing team as Library Assistants. Applicants who meet up with the skills and requirements would be effectively considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of the effective supervision and coordination of library activities
- Handling of the professional sourcing of materials and resources for the library
- Handling of the proper organization of the library
- Handling of the issuance and retrieving of materials to the library
- Handle the delivery of exceptional service experience
- Adhere to all established guidelines and protocols
- Perform all other assigned tasks accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can lift heavy objects accordingly
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills