Recruitment for Farm Managers in Canada…Apply Now!!!
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Canada is the world’s second largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the world’s longest land border. It has six time zones. The capital city of Ottawa is also the country’s most populous city with a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million.
The country is the third most populous countries of the world with increasing immigrants from all over the globe due to its ever growing economy and its welcoming arm to immigrants. The country has series of immigration program set asides for people to move and work in the country. Working in the country just got lot easier due to the fact that the recruitment process is free of any discrimination whatsoever.
We’re indeed super excited to bring to your notice this amazing opportunity for work in the country as we have growing and renowned employers in the country who are currently seeking for hardworking, capable, and reliable individuals to join their growing team as Farm Managers. Applicants who meet up with the skills and requirements would be effectively considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of the proper and professional hiring of farm workers
- Effective handling of training and retraining of farm workers
- Handling of the effective sourcing and ordering of farm supplies
- Handling of the scheduling and assigning of tasks to farm workers
- Effectively handle the requests, concerns, and queries of customers
- Handle the delivery of exceptional service experience
- Adhere to all established guidelines and protocols
- Perform all other assigned tasks accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can lift heavy objects accordingly
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills