Recruitment for Bookkeepers in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom, a sovereign state in northwestern Europe, consists of the island of Great Britain—which makes up the greater part of the country—and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom. The capital is London. Area: 242,500 sq km (93,600 sq mi). Population (2018 est.): 66,040,000. Major language: English. Major religion: Christianity. Monetary unit: pound sterling (£).
The economy of the United Kingdom is the ninth-largest in the world with increasing immigrants from all over the globe due to its ever growing economy and its welcoming arm to immigrants. The country has series of immigration program set asides for people to move and work in the country. Working in the country just got lot easier due to the fact that the recruitment process is free of any discrimination whatsoever.
We’re indeed super excited to bring to your notice this amazing opportunity for work in the country as we have growing and renowned employers in the country who are currently seeking for hardworking, capable, and reliable individuals to join their growing team as Bookkeepers. Applicants who meet up with the skills and requirements would be effectively considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of the effective maintenance of the organization’s account
- Handling of the efficient preparation of the organization’s payroll
- Effective handling of the organization’s financial transactions
- Handling of the effective preparation and processing of all payments in the organization
- Effectively handle the queries, requests, and concerns of staffs
- Adhere to all established guidelines and protocols
- Perform all other assigned tasks accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent knowledge of financial literacy
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can lift heavy objects accordingly
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills