Recruitment for Front Desk Agents in the United States of America…Apply Now!!!
The United States of America is a country located in North America. It is composed of 50 states, a federal district, five territories, and various possessions. The country has a land area of 9.8 million square kilometers and a population of over 326 million people. Its capital is Washington, D.C., and its largest city is New York City. The economy of the United States is the largest in the world, with a GDP of $18.5 trillion as of 2017.
The country is the third most populous countries of the world with increasing immigrants from all over the globe due to its ever growing economy and its welcoming arm to immigrants. The country has series of immigration program set asides for people to move and work in the country. Working in the country just got lot easier due to the fact that the recruitment process is free of any discrimination whatsoever.
We’re indeed super excited to bring to your notice this amazing opportunity for work in the country as we have growing and renowned employers in the country who are currently seeking for hardworking, capable, and reliable individuals to join their growing team as Front Desk Agents. Applicants who meet up with the skills and requirements would be effectively considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of the proper and professional welcoming of guests to the hotel
- Handling of the professional check-in and check-out of guests
- Handling of the professional booking and assigning of rooms to guests
- Effective handling of the requests, concerns, and queries of guests
- Handle the delivery of exceptional service experience
- Adhere to all established guidelines and protocols
- Perform all other assigned tasks accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can lift heavy objects accordingly
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills